Y Recipes - Ice Blocks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large bananas
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 cup low fat vanilla
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend for approximately 1 minute, until smooth and frothy
- Pour into ice block moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours
- This recipe needs to be prepared in the morning, to ensure ice blocks are frozen for the afternoon. Great recipe for a fun weekend at home!
- You can buy ice block moulds very cheaply from discount variety stores.
- Try replacing mixed berries with frozen mango for an alternative flavour. (Make sure you still include
This recipe is vegetarian, gluten free and egg free.
DF: Use soy, rice milk or other milk alternative and coconut yoghurt