Access and Inclusion
The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre believes that people of all abilities should have equal access to health and fitness activities.
The Parks has incorporated a number of accessibility initiatives in its design, build and program implementation, including:
- Accessible and family change rooms
- Learners and program pool
- Pool hoist, ramp and handrails
- Free admission for carers with Companion Card
The Parks Recreation & Sports Centre is home to the NeuroMoves programs delivered by Spinal Cords Injuries Australia. NeuroMoves specialises in providing therapy for acute conditions including:
- Spinal cord injuries (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Transverse myelitisMultiple sclerosis (MS)
- Motor neurone disease (MND)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP) and any;
- physical or neurological condition.
For further information about how to get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org