We get it, life with kids is unpredictable! If you are unable to attend a swim lesson, or your lesson falls on a public holiday, you are entitled to a ‘make-up lesson’ at no cost. Every student can use 12 make-up lessons for every 12 months of enrolment.
To use the above 'Make Up Request' tool you must have a make-up lesson credit on your account. Requests need to be submitted 24 hours beforehand and are not confirmed until confirmation is received. Call or email the centre to submit an absence (min 2hr notice required).
Make-up lessons and medical suspensions will be offered aligned with the following guidelines
- Student can take up to 12 make up lessons per 12 months of enrolment
- Notifying the centre by phone or email at least 2 hours prior to the start of the regular lesson time will activate a makeup lesson credit
- Make-up lesson credit must be used within 3 months of the missed lesson
- Make-up lessons can only be arranged up to 1 week in advance
- Once booked cannot be altered and will be forfeited if not attended or cancelled
- We are unable to guarantee your preferred time/day, teacher or level will be available
- The student is still enrolled and your account is financial with no outstanding amounts owing
- Make-up lessons are non-transferable and can only be used by the student enrolled
*Coming 2024: We recently increased our mark-up lesson limit from 9 to 12 to provide our families with more flexibility. As part of this change, in early 2024 we will transition to parents needing to mark absences and book their own make up lessons within the customer portal.
Medical suspensions are available for students who are unable to attend 2 or more consecutive lessons. Medical suspensions must be arranged prior to the missed lesson in writing (in-person form or email) and be accompanied by a supporting medical certificate. We will hold your spot for up to 6 weeks. Suspensions over 6 weeks will be removed from their class and re-enrolled into a suitable class with vacancy upon return
Our swimming lessons run 48 weeks of the year. There are no swimming lessons during the last 2 weeks of December and first 2 weeks of January. You can suspend your swimming lesson membership at no cost over this 4 week break by emailing us or completing a form at Customer Service prior to December 9th.
If you do not provide notice of suspension in writing, your swimming lesson membership will continue as usual, and you will have unlimited recreational pool access over the 4 week summer break